Monday, January 11, 2010

Rebel With A Cause

Not even one week in and I'm already breaking our training schedule!  I ran my first "run" of our routine tonight, even though it wasn't scheduled until tomorrow.  With the Team In Training meeting tomorrow, and an always hectic work schedule, I wanted to make sure I'd get the run in this week.  As we go through our training, I'm sure Melissa will be more diligent following the plan than I, but my primary goals will be to meet our weekly mileage targets - and never skimp on the long run! 


Anyway, the run went well - and I got lots of compliments on my new kicks :)


sweet kicks


After the run, Melissa and  I had a 1 hour personal training session with Terrence.  It was awesome - kettle bells, squats, and all sorts of craziness.




Rebel With A Cause


Not bad for a Monday!
-Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment