Thursday, March 4, 2010

zzz

Just dropping in for a quick post. I had the worst night of sleep ever last night-- first I couldn't fall asleep and then I woke up just about every hour. Ugh! But when my alarm went off this morning I was ready to run! Since I was so tired I had a hard time moving fast, so I settled into a nice steady pace and ran the exact same route as Tuesday's run. Except I ran on the far side of the street for one block because of 2 scary dogs (I think they can smell my fear), so it was actually .02 miles longer than Tuesday :)



It was absolutely gorgeous out this morning. Fingers crossed that all this winter nonsense is finally over!!

Today's splits:

Mile 1: 9:59
Mile 2: 10:15
Mile 3: 10:07
Mile 4: 10:04
Mile 5: 10:12
.79: 13:12 (cool down)

It was a nice run, and now I'm officially on spring break! Woo! Tomorrow is a much needed rest day and then I'm off for my first team run on Saturday-- 9 miles!

--Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment